At Cosmic Electrical, we are committed to:
- Helping our customers be successful and building customer loyalty
- Enhance excellence in project management through innovation
- Maintain a certified quality management system that complies with the relevant standards and regulations
- Simplifying our process in a spirit of continuous improvement
- Empowering our employees to own quality
We achieve this through excellence in execution by offering products and services that deliver value to our customer. We conduct our business in a way that supports our customers, our vendors, our partners and our employees. We work together and we win together, creating competitive advantage as one Cosmic Electrical team.
Environmental, Health & Safety Policy
Cosmic Electrical strives to provide and promote a safe and healthy working environment, use natural resources and energy in a sustainable way and to avoid adverse impact to our employees, vendors, customers, the environment and the communities in which we do business.
At our work places and/or customer locations we accomplish these goals by integrating the renewable energy Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) in processes and practices. We ensure:
- Clear EHS expectations with a focus on high risk operation prevention measures,
- Safe and healthy working environment for all our employees, contractors, partners, consistent with all applicable regulatory requirements to which the organization subscribes,
- Promote products and services that are environmentally friendly.
- Continuous EHS competences development through appropriate levels of EHS trainings to our employees,
- Continuous evaluation and update of the EHS programs to ensure continued improvement and sustainable effectiveness,
EHS is a shared responsibility, everyone is held accountable and owns EHS. Our EHS programs combine clear leadership commitment and accountability, where all leaders up to Managing Director, are in charge and accountable for policy but also a deep empowerment of all employees to:
- Ensure adequate resources (e.g. , budget, time, training…) will be allocated,
- Communicate responsibility and partner with our stakeholders to create value,
- Prepare and ensure safe way of work,
- Stop the work in case of any risky situations,
- Look for assistance and promptly report any events and deviations about EHS,
- Promote & reward positive behaviors and ideas that support our EHS culture,
- Hold teams accountable to EHS performance,
- Include EHS performance as essential part of the overall Company success.
Every day we work together to make the world work better and cleaner.