I take this opportunity to thank our valued customers for their continued patronage and confidence in our services for last two decades.
At Cosmic Electrical, we are committed to:
- Helping our customers be successful and building customer loyalty
- Enhance excellence in project management through innovation
- Maintain a certified quality management system that complies with the relevant standards and regulations
- Simplifying our process in a spirit of continuous improvement
- Empowering our employees to own quality
We also ensure,
- Clear Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) expectations with a focus on high risk operation prevention measures,
- Safe and healthy working environment for all our employees, contractors, partners, consistent with all applicable regulatory requirements to which the organization subscribes,
- Promote products and services that are environmentally friendly.
- Continuous EHS competences development through appropriate levels of EHS trainings to our employees,
- Continuous evaluation and update of the EHS programs to ensure continued improvement and sustainable effectiveness,
We achieve this through excellence in execution by offering products and services that deliver value to our customers. We conduct our business in a way that supports our customers, our vendors, our partners and our employees. We work together and we win together, creating competitive advantage as one Cosmic Electrical team.
Nepal is all set to build 20,000 MW hydropower in next few years and we, at Cosmic Electrical geared up to provide Transmission and Distribution line infrastructure solution to build strong and reliable grid and distribution network for the better life. We are eager to become your construction partner for Transmission Line infrastructure, Distribution networks, Substations and Electrification projects.
Our mission is to “Transporting electricity for the better life” by providing reliable & sustainable power system solutions. We are committed to provide products and services conforming to the applicable standards by following established quality management system. We aim to develop into one of the leading engineering companies in the region. I therefore, seek continued patronage of our valued customers, cooperation of our employees, support of our vendors and partners for our mutual growth and prosperity.
Er. Mahesh Mahato